6) We supply and host many events in a variety of locations; We are happy to advise you and demonstrate our equipment in advance, for example, where you may wish to check the coverage range, audio connection, interreference or any requirements specific to your event. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment supplied is suitable for your specific purposes.
7) We will always do everything reasonably possible to honour your booking. In the unlikely event we have to cancel or vary your booking, howsoever caused, the maximum liability of Hush Silent Disco Company will be the return of any fees paid in lieu of unused equipment.
8) Should you wish to change or vary your booking, we will endeavour to accommodate this at any time. If the cancellation occurs within 14 days of an event, a cancellation fee of 50% (of total invoice) applies. If cancellation is within 72 hours of an event, a cancellation fee of 100% applies.
9) A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking with us, and our standard policy is that full payment is made before dispatch. This applies unless otherwise agreed. In any event you agree to pay all monies due within 28 days of your event. Where legal action is required to pursue unpaid debts, you agree to meet all costs including solicitor fees and court costs, even if settlement is reached before the hearing. We are entitled to claim 8% interest pro rata on any late payment.
10) By hiring our equipment, you are agreeing to arrange access, and be contactable and available for delivery and collection.
11) You agree to have all equipment ready for collection on the agreed day set out when the order is confirmed. Missed collections are liable to be charged an additional night’s hire fee for every day collection is delayed, as well as the price of any missed collections and extra costs in recovering equipment.